Essential oils that you can use for dogs and the benefits that they have. Make sure to put them in a diffuser and not directly on the dog.
- Yarrow: it helps with heeling wounds, itchy skin, stings, bites and also helps stop bleeding. Also good for kidney infections.
- Cedarwood: it helps with calming and also works great as a pest and flea repellent. It’s good for stiffness, arthritis, back pain, and strengthens kidney function.
- Helichrysum: it helps with liver function, digestive system, and supports the immune function.
- Lemon: it is uplifting and clarifying, it clears confusion, antiviral, antiseptic, antifungal. It is also good for dogs who have to move homes a lot, such as foster dogs.
- Lavender: Soothes the skin, state of mind, a mild sedative, realxing, helps wounds heal. Reduces anxiety, hot spots, and fungal infections.